There are 3 booking option(s) available for the "Scanning/Reserve Loans" category and the "FirstFloor" zone. Showing options. You can go back and change the filters.
Below are are the spaces available for Scanning/Reserve Loans on the First Floor of the Library. Select Info next to each space for a description and picture of each space.
Students can book 1 scanning session for 30 minutes daily. There is a 10 minute grace period.
Scanning/Reserve Loan spaces are available as follows:
- Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday: Thursday: Friday: Saturday: Sunday:
- 9:00am-3:00pm 1:00pm-7:00pm 9:00am-3:00pm 1:00pm-7:00pm Closed 12:00pm-5:00pm 12:00pm-5:00pm
- Scanning is available of Reserve Materials. Reserve Materials are textbooks put on Reserve by a professor for a class. To see available Reserve Materials, visit OneSearch Reserve Textbooks (instructions below).
- For assistance with finding Reserve Materials, go to Ask Us.
- After entering the Library, proceed to the Circulation Desk located on the right side of the First Floor. Please provide the staff with the Title and Call Number of the Reserve Material.
- The Title will be located at the top of the One Search record for the Reserve Material.The Call Number will be located under the Title or under Location Items.
- Reserve Loans are available for reading as well.
Learn more about scheduling your visit: