Fall 2021 Library Access
Instructions and Policies for Reserving Library Services
- Reserve your spot for one of the following offered services by utilizing the LibCal Booking system:
- Book Request-Pickup-Return
- Reserve Loan
- Study Space
- Computer Use
- On the day of your booking- please proceed to Table inside Library Entrance by Security Guard station.
- Please wait patiently while Library staff member confirms your Reservation. You will then be directed to Lobby area where the Greeter will escort you to your Seat.
- Please observe scheduled time designated. If you arrive late – you forfeit your scheduled session.
- Patrons will be able to reserve one of each session per day:
- 1 Two-hour Study Session
- 1 Two-hour Computer session
- 1 One-Hour Scanning session
- One 5-minute Book Pick up-Return session
- You will be given prompt before your session expires
- Access Services staff will instruct patrons about seat location and timeline expectations
- Mask wearing at all times is mandatory for students to enter and use the Library. Please also observe social distancing.
- Future service will be denied if patron does not follow procedures or direction of Library staff